1) I heart Lands End totes big time. So practical and just enough prep. Plus, the pink is perfect.
2) Find every pink flower you can and have a show-stopper of a centerpiece!
3) Add some personalized paper guest towels to your ladies lunch
4) A monogrammed throw pillow is a great decor item that you can send home with the bride to be as a gift!
5) Monograms and Martinis, Monograms and Mimosas…whatever you pair it with, a super cute & prepster invite like this one is perf
6) A big wooden wall monogram like this one would be the center of attention
7) Monogrammed Wine Bottles. Wine not?
8) This girl knows her way around a perfectly monogrammed cookie. As favors or just snacks, they're a must…
9) How cool are these initial cut vases? They'd make for an awesome gift for the bride-to-be!
10) Every bride needs an adorable robe for getting ready on the big day and I sorta love this hot pink one
11) You know I love a little detail more than life itself so these custom drink stirrers are definitely my jam!
12) Cutesy party cups aren't just for kids! Fill up these cute cups with all the mimosas you can drink!