To celebrate the sounds, sights and sips, here are all the makings for a casual neighborly gathering. Throw open your front doors, grab a beer and get out there and street mingle. Unless you aren’t cool with your neighbs, in which case, invite us over!
2. Get festive on your patio with these Hemp Ball String Lights.
3. Update your doormat and welcome guests in. Hello!
4. You’ll be comfy yet look pulled together in this Zipline Minidress.
5. Sparking Cojito Cocktail, anyone?
6. Effortless? Yes. Fussy? No. The perfect Sugar Honey Tinted Lip Treatment!
7. Chips? Pretzels? Anything would look great in this Yellow Ikat Ceramic Bowl.
8. In case it cools down when the sun sets, stay warm with these Pom Pom Throws.
9. Cheese? Yes please, on this Marble and Wood Serving Board.
10. Don’t mind me; I’ll just be adding this Caramelized Onion Burger Starter to my patties all summer!
11. Store your silver (or plastic!) in this Double Weave Rattan Flatware Caddy.
12. Include a game that kids and adults will enjoy, like LadderBall!