1. Whip up your own table runners and throws with faux fox fur fabric
2. Thank your friends for spending their one night out a month with you with Survival Bag favors!
3. You need a fire pit. End of story.
4. Your dude is 40. You can afford nice invites with compass wax seals on them. If not, why not?!?
5. Aside from decorating with taxidermy, you'll need these adorable birch bark arrows.
6. These simple yet graphic invites are meant for backyard camping but will totally work here!
7. Bring the outside in with natural birch branches for centerpieces.
8. Need an appetizer idea? I think you're safe with jerky. Always go with jerky.
9. Light the way to your campsite/bar with these perfect Ikea lanterns.
10. Pocketknives & bottle openers make for great dude gifts.
11. Since your go-to decor of tissue paper poms isn't exactly going to work here, just stick with Candles
12. Biodegradable plates. Seriously. These things are made from leaves. Look at you being all Bear Grylls, eating leaves and whatnot.